Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes. Breakfast burritos are a great way to start your weekend morning. They are filling and tasty and not too complicated to prepare. We love breakfast burritos with prepared with scrambled eggs and chorizo but they are also great prepared with breakfast sausage.
I'm also usually not a fan of pork ? Everyone is usually appalled with me when I let that slip. A yummy breakfast burrito of cooked, crumbled chorizo sausage with onions and scrambled eggs mixed throughout. You can actually cook Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. This can be the groundwork you have to do to cook it.
Ingredients for Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes
- – It’s 2 of large flour tortillas.
- – It’s 3 teaspoons of avocado oil (or vegetable, coconut, etc).
- – It’s 1/2 lb of Mexican cheese blend.
- – It’s 1 lb of frozen diced potatoes or homemade diced potatoes.
- – It’s 1 lb of ground chorizo (not links unless taking fresh chorizo out of lining links).
- – Prepare 6 of eggs.
- – You need 2 teaspoons of chipotle seasoning.
- – Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- – Prepare to taste of Hot sauce.
- – It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Serve on warm flour tortillas with a generous "A yummy breakfast burrito using chorizo sausage, great for when you're craving greasy breakfast food (i.e. – when you're hung-over)!" Whisk eggs in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add oil to same skillet; heat over medium heat. Add eggs; cook until softly scrambled. Top with cheese, eggs, cilantro, salsa, and avocado.
Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes step by step
- Heat large skillet with your choice of oil. Add potatoes to the skillet and cover and cook on medium-high for 10 minutes. If potatoes and not frozen, add potatoes and warm on medium-high uncovered..
- While potatoes are cooking, take out another skillet and only add non-stick spray (no oil here – chorizo produces enough). Once warm, add ground chorizo and cook on medium-high until meat is no longer pink..
- Remove cover of potatoes and flip. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chili powder, chipotle seasoning, and enough hot sauce to lightly cover the potatoes. Stir. Continue to cook potatoes until most are lightly crusted..
- Crumble the chorizo with spatula. Continue to flip around on medium-low heat when cooked..
- Add 6 eggs to a boil. Add a dash of salt and pepper and chili powder. Add yet another skillet to the lot and cover with non-stick spray. Pour whisked eggs onto the skillet and scramble as they cook..
- Warm and steam large torillas in the mircrowave for 20 seconds. I like to wet a paper towel and layer them. It's easier to fold that way..
- Once tortillas are warm, add mexican cheese to the bottom, then potatoes, then chorizo, then eggs, and more cheese. Fold the burrito like they would at chipotle or whatever. Sides in, then roll bottom to top..
- Optional – grill on a skillet!.
- Top with more hot sauce (I used Diablo sauce from Taco Bell 😉 and cheese..
- Add side of potatoes, and enjoy!.
So, what separates a burrito from a breakfast burrito? I'll have to refer to our own Los Angeles correspondent Farley who claims that the morningtime Divide the potatoes, chorizo, eggs, cheese, cilantro, salsa, and avocado between the four warmed tortillas. Roll the tortillas into a burrito shape. Enjoy this cheesy burrito that's made using eggs, sausage and potatoes – perfect for a Mexican meal. Mexican chorizo is made with fresh pork while Spanish chorizo is made with smoked pork.
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different herbs and spices, and to prepare your chosen foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a terrific way to maintain your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes may well be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No one would argue that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. All things considered, it will be hard to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisher’s village. Just understand that perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes in how we presume and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking that can be found about the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the adventure the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com