Damn good Breakfast Burrito.
It is easy to cook Damn good Breakfast Burrito using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. This can be the groundwork you need to do cooking it.
Ingredients for Damn good Breakfast Burrito
- – It’s 8 of large burrito tortillas.
- – You need 2 lbs of bacon.
- – Prepare 4-6 of fresh bell peppers.
- – You need 2 of yellow onions.
- – You need of Hot sauce.
- – You need of Ground black pepper.
- – Prepare 8 of eggs.
- – It’s 100 ml of milk.
Damn good Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Slice your bell peppers and onion into strips, add to a stove top pan with some black pepper and hot sauce and cook to your liking..
- Either cook your bacon on the stove or in the oven while cooking the other parts of the burrito on the stove..
- Crack all your eggs into a large bowl and wisk until they are well combined. Add your milk and cook on the stove until fluffy (careful not to overcook them) add some black pepper or any other seasoning you'd like..
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave for about 10 seconds each, then add all your fillings and wrap them up. Can store them wrapped in tinfoil so you can just throw it in a toaster oven or regular oven whenever you'd like to enjoy it again!.
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to try out different seasonings, and also to prepare your preferred foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a wonderful way to maintain the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for even more Damn good Breakfast Burrito are often more interesting if you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No one could believe that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. After all, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you reside in an angling village. Just take into account that perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in how we believe and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different info on recipes and cooking that can be found within the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the journey in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com