Mexican Breakfast Burrito.
You can have Mexican Breakfast Burrito using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. This can be the preparation you want to do cooking it.
Ingredients of Mexican Breakfast Burrito
- – Prepare 16 oz. of Lean Ground Beef.
- – It’s 1 Tbs. of Grated Lime Peel.
- – It’s of Juice of 1 Lime.
- – Prepare 2 tsp. of Taco Seasoning.
- – You need 1 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- – Prepare 3 of Tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- – Prepare 2 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- – You need 2 Cups of Canned Corn, drained.
- – Prepare 24 of Egg Whites.
- – You need 12 of Whole Wheat Tortillas.
- – It’s 12 Tbs. of Salsa.
- – Prepare 12 Tbs. of Fat-Free Shredded Cheddar.
Mexican Breakfast Burrito instructions
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook beef, lime peel, lime juice and taco seasoning together. Once beef is cooked through, drain. Place in a bowl and set aside..
- In skillet, over medium heat, cook onion and green pepper. Once veggies are tender, add corn and tomato. After about 6-8 minutes add beef mixture to skillet. Mix and cook until beef is heated through..
- While beef mixture is heating through with veggies, take another skillet and heat over medium heat. Add egg whites and scramble them..
- Lay out tortillas, on top each tortilla, place some of the eggs white. Then divide the beef & veggie mixture among each tortilla. Top each with 1 Tbs. salsa and then 1 Tbs. cheese..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, and to prepare the best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to maintain the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Mexican Breakfast Burrito may well be more interesting if you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you might debate that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. All things considered, it would be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood websites that provide in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fisher’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in the way the world thinks and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking which can be found around the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the overall game last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com