Golden fried rice. Loaded with fresh veggies and scrambled tofu, Golden Fried Rice will fill you up and it makes for some of the best leftovers. The golden hue comes from turmeric! There are all kinds of fried rice in China.
The common myth for making fried rice is to use overnight / refrigerated rice. At least that was what my mother (sorry, mom) has taught me since young. I used roast pork (bought from the Chinese roast meat stall) as the main protein for the fried rice. You are able to cook Golden fried rice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden fried rice
- You need 200 grams of leftover rice(cooked).
- You need 3 of egges.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoons of white pepper (optional).
- Prepare of Scallion.
Chinese Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒饭) is a featured Chinese dish popular in all over the country. Besides, green onion chops also add a green color to the white and golden color. The golden fried rice was made using only the yolk as the white wasn't needed. As he poured out the fried rice, an intriguing aroma spread instantaneously inside the club room.
Golden fried rice instructions
- Mix the egg yolk with the rice. Note: You could also use warm rice, but it is easier to create loosen rice texture during the cooking process if you used cold rice..
- Put 20 grams of oil in the pan. Put the rice in when the oil is hot. Stir fry until the rice is loosened.
- Create a space in the middle to cook the egg white. Stir it until it’s 80% cooked. Mix the egg white with the rice.
- Add salt and pepper before adding scallion. Stir to mix everything thoroughly. Voilà ❤️.
This golden fried rice recipe is a fragrant side dish with just six simple ingredients & is naturally vegan This beautiful turmeric-rich, golden fried rice recipe was shared with us by Sandra Butler, a. Egg Fried Rice is a homey dish in China. Every Chinese family makes their fried rice differently, so after following my recipe, you can experiment and add whatever you want to your version. This Curry Fried Rice is packed full of flavor. Easy to make and gluten free.
Finally, enjoy the food through the recipe above. You could place in a few creations to match your taste because each tastes fluctuate wedding ceremony brings about cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com