Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat.
You could have Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat
- You need 4 cups of leftover steamed rice.
- It’s 6 slices of luncheon meat.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of medium red onions.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s of Any other leftover items like chai poh topping for chwee kueh.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Spring onions.
- You need of Fried shallots.
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat step by step
- Loosen up leftover rice. Chop up garlic and onions..
- Dice the luncheon meat..
- Heat up oil in wok, then fry the garlic and onions before adding in luncheon meat, rice and any other leftover items..
- Either crack the eggs straight into the wok or beat them in a bowl with soya sauce first..
- Continue stir-frying the rice, adding in soya sauce and white pepper to taste. Garnish with fried shallots and spring onions to serve..
Finally, enjoy the meal from the recipe above. You could put in a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes may vary furthermore,as generates cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com