You could cook Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style)
- Prepare 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- Prepare 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- It’s to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- You need of Grind into spice paste.
- Prepare to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- You need of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- It’s 4 of shallots.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- You need 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) instructions
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.
Finally, enjoy the meat on the recipe above. Also you can acquire a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes vary and also since that creates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com