Cucumber Melon Martini.
You can actually cook Cucumber Melon Martini using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is the preparing you must do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Melon Martini
- – It’s 1 1/2 oz of sprite zero.
- – You need 1 1/2 oz of cucumber vodka(I used Skinnygirl to cut back on calories).
- – You need 1 oz of Any melon type juice(I used Minute Maid watermelon).
- – Prepare 1/2 oz of Midori.
- – You need 1 of ice cubes(4-5).
- – Prepare 1 of cucumber slices for garnish.
Cucumber Melon Martini instructions
- Mix all in a cocktail shaker with ice and pour into martini glass. Garnish with cucumber slice. Enjoy!!.
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to realize different herbs and spices, and also to prepare your preferred foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a great way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for even more Cucumber Melon Martini are often more interesting when you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could believe that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. Of course, it will be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes the way we believe and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking that can be found on the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the experience way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com