Kheer Panna Cotta.
You can actually have Kheer Panna Cotta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. This is the preparing you should do cooking it.
Ingredients for Kheer Panna Cotta
- – Prepare of Panna cotta.
- – Prepare 2 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- – You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- – Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- – Prepare Pinch of star anise.
- – It’s 1-2 of green cardamom.
- – It’s 1/4 cup of rice.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of agar agar powder.
- – Prepare of Syrup.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- – Prepare 1 pinch of saffron.
- – You need 1 tsp of rose water.
- – It’s as needed of water.
Kheer Panna Cotta step by step
- Panna cotta Take 2 cups of milk and rice, and cook on low heat for at least 20 mins. Add cream, cardamom powder, star anise and mix well..
- Mix agar-agar in the 1/2 cup warm milk and mix thoroughly Add the agar mixture to the cooked rice.
- Pour it in glasses and set it in the fridge.
- Syrup:- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, use water if need to thin it to a pouring consistency..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to understand different spices and herbs, also to prepare your preferred foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for further Kheer Panna Cotta may be more interesting if you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you might conisder that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. Of course, it may be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you are living while in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisher’s village. Just take into account that perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in how we presume and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking you can do within the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the adventure in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com