Chicken Fried Rice (Asian). Chicken stir-fried with a colorful array of vegetables and a bounty of rice with a scramble of eggs running throughout. As is, I felt this was a bit bland and didn't taste quite like the Asian style restaurant fried rice that we get around here. Fry the eggs until set, remove and slice into strips.
Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. This dish pairs perfectly as a side dish with some favorites like Asian Turkey Meatballs, Asian Drumsticks, Asian Grilled The beauty about making it yourself is you can add anything you want. If you want to make this a main dish you can add a protein such as chicken. You can actually cook Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice (Asian)
- You need of Base.
- It’s 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice – Cooked & Refrigerated.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Bunch of Green Onion.
- You need of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Add Ins.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 Head of Broccoli.
Chicken Fried Rice Asian Sides expertly combines sesame and soy with our chicken-flavored sauce. Crispy skinned chicken full of incredible Chinese-inspired flavours sits on top of a fried rice inspired skillet! I had to stop myself from calling this fried rice, because obviously it's NOT a fried rice at all, howEVER ALL of the You guys are going to LOVE THIS One Pan Asian Chicken & Rice recipe! Learn how to make Asian Chicken and Fried Rice.
Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) step by step
- Prep: Pound, Trim and Dice Chicken Breasts, then coat in Olive Oil.
- Prep: Thinly slice green onion and carrots.
- Cook: Heat Large Frying Pan or Wok to Medium-High & add in Diced Chicken. Add salt. Cook till slightly browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan..
- Cook: Add a 1/2 of Vegetable Oil to the pan, after it's hot crack the eggs and scramble. Salt to taste. Just as the egg reaches full cooked doneness, add the green onions and carrots..
- Cook: Add just enough oil to Fry the green onions and the carrots. Then add in the cold rice and a dash of salt..
- Cook: Control the Heat to fry the rice. Toss the rice to avoid burning. Continue this until the rice is noticably crispier..
- Cook: Turn off the heat and in the soy sauce to taste, more can be added after serving. Toss the rice in the soy sauce to coat..
- Cook: As the rice reduces in temperature, toss in sesame oil and then serve Immediately..
Would you make fried rice more often but you never seem to have leftover rice to use? This One Pot Chinese Chicken "Fried Truth be told, the texture is not exactly like fried rice. Have you noticed that the the rice grains in fried rice are loose and don't stick together, which is. This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food. It's made with fresh ingredients and uses "old" rice for the perfect texture.
Finally, enjoy the amount of food of your recipe above. You could get a few creations to match your taste because each tastes vary and also since that makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com