Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta.
You can actually cook Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. This is the groundwork you must do to prepare it.
Ingredients for Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta
- – It’s of For the Strawberry layer.
- – You need 200 GM of fresh strawberries (6-8 big fruits).
- – Prepare 10 tbsp of sugar.
- – You need 3 tbsp of water.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of gelatin granules/ powder.
- – You need of For the Panna cotta.
- – It’s 100 ml of milk.
- – You need 100 ml of fresh cream/heavy cream.
- – Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of gelatin granules/powder.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- – You need of For garnish.
- – You need 2 of small strawberries.
Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta step by step
- Starting with the strawberry layer. Chop strawberries and put them in a pan with the sugar. Add 2tbsp water and keep cooking until it bubbles up and strawberries release all the juices..
- In a small cup add the gelatin granules/powder and mix with 2tbsp water. Let it swell up for 10 mins until it absorbs the water. Microwave it on high for 10 seconds until it fully dissolves..
- Blend the cooked down strawberries until you get a smooth purée. Add the gelatin to this. Mix well. Let it cool for a bit..
- Once the purée is cooled, pour into glasses or moulds of your choice until halfway. Divide it equally into both glasses. Let this set in the fridge for 3 hours minimum..
- Next we make the panna cotta. For this in a bowl mix the milk, cream and sugar well. Add the vanilla essence. Heat it all on medium flame until sugar dissolves but do not boil it..
- Remove from flame and let it cool while you make the gelatin as before by following same quantity and timings as for strawberry layer. Add that to the panna cotta mixture and mix well..
- Divide the panna cotta mixture into equal portions and pour into the moulds. Let it set in fridge for 3 hours. Make sure there are no air bubbles..
- After 6 hours for total setting time, the panna cotta will not be runny when you tilt the glass. That’s when it’s done. Garnish with strawberries and chocolate sauce if you like..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, and also to prepare your preferred foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a terrific way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for even more Flirty Strawberry Panna cotta may well be more interesting when you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you should argue that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. Of course, it may be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood living inside desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in an angling village. Just remember that perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in terms of how we presume and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking which can be found for the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the action the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com