It is easy to have Frosting: Butter Cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frosting: Butter Cream
- You need 4 c of Powdered Sugar (2 lb bag).
- Prepare 1 c of Butter.
- It’s 3 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Merengue Powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Milk.
Frosting: Butter Cream instructions
- Mix butter, vanilla, milk, and merengue powder..
- Slowly, mix in powdered sugar..
- Notes: I find that the best consistency to work with is when you pile the frosting up and stick a butter knife in it. It should take between 6-10 seconds for the knife to drop over..
- For chocolate buttercream add 2/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder. Can also use 1 c melted chocolate chips (melted and cooled)..
Finally, enjoy your meal from the recipe above. Also you can acquire a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes differ and also,since which makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com