You are able to have Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of packs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting instructions
- In large mixing bowl, beat with electric mixer softened cream cheese until smooth..
- Next, beat in canned pumpkin followed by powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice..
- When dip is smooth, stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving as a dip. *(you can use gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, or anything you like to dip) *(I used this for a top coat on a pumpkin cheesecake pie.) *(It would also be good as frosting on cookies or cupcakes!) Yummy!.
Finally, enjoy the foodstuff belonging to the recipe above. You should also put in a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes will vary and because who makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com