It is easy to have White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing
- It’s of For the Cake.
- Prepare 1 box of white cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 stick of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of powder sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of the cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and slowly add the vanilla and powder sugar. Once combined add the chocolate cocoa powder and beat until all is mixed together. Spread onto cooled cake and sprinkle white chocolate chips on top and enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy the meat belonging to the recipe above. You could include a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes may vary and also since generates cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com