Chocolate coffee buttercream frosting. Chocolate Coffee Buttercream is basically the best invention ever. Looking for more great Cake Recipes? I mean, you really can't go wrong with chocolate buttercream right?
Learn how to make chocolate buttercream frosting with this easy recipe and tutorial. You'll start with two sticks of unsalted butter that have been softened to room temperature. I suggest using unsalted butter since the amount of salt can vary between different brands of salted butter. It is easy to cook Chocolate coffee buttercream frosting using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate coffee buttercream frosting
- Prepare 1 c of butter 2 sticks.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 c of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 c of brewed coffee.
- Prepare 6-8 c of powder sugar.
This perfectly decadent chocolate frosting whips up in a snap, is beyond delicious, and pipes beautifully. It's going to become your go to icing! This creamy chocolate buttercream frosting has the perfect balance of sweet, salty and CHOCOLATE! You'll love using this frosting for cupcakes.
Chocolate coffee buttercream frosting step by step
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until well combined.
- Slowly add in powder sugar cocoa powder and brewed coffee and mix until its stiff and spreadable I like this cuz u can store it in the fridge or freezer for later use.
A rich, delicious and pipeable buttercream frosting. Great chocolate taste with a coffee kick. Delicious on just about any cake. Moist, sweet and irresistible chocolate coffee cupcakes made with cold brewed coffee and frosted with coffee flavored buttercream. Now you can drink your coffee and eat it too!
Finally, enjoy the amount of food from recipe above. It is also possible to include a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are very different and also since that produces cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com