Coconut frosting. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. I have for you the best Coconut Buttercream Frosting recipe!
Simple, creamy Coconut Frosting is a delicious way to enhance the flavor of your cakes, cupcakes, and other baked goods. It's a real treat for coconut lovers! Frosting is to bakers as paint is to artists. It is possible to have Coconut frosting using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut frosting
- You need 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs (beaten).
- You need 2 cups of flaked coconut.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Coconut oil frosting tastes very much like a buttercream frosting – very sweet and creamy and loaded with powdered sugar! It will taste a little like coconut, too – but it's not overpowering. If you are a fan of pecans and coconut, you are going to love this decadent and delicious frosting that takes german chocolate cake to the next level. This dairy-free coconut buttercream frosting is low in sugar and big on flavor.
Coconut frosting step by step
- Add sugar and evaporated milk to pit and stir.
- Add butter and stir over low to medium heat until butter melts.
- Beat eggs lightly and add to mixture.
- Stir until mixture begins to form bubble.
- Stir in coconuts plus 6 tsp of vanilla.
- Take off heat. Cover and refrigerate until cool and thickened.
Ideal for icing your favorite Paleo treats! No dessert is complete without a rich frosting to smear on top. This Easy Coconut Frosting is a copycat version of Swiss Meringue! All the beautifuly silky texture Have you ever wondered how to make coconut frosting? I have a simple yet AMAZING recipe for.
Finally, enjoy the produce from the recipe above. Additionally get a few creations to match your taste because each tastes have different furthermore,as which enables cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com