You could have Mom's Peanut Butter Frosting using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom's Peanut Butter Frosting
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, Softened.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
Mom's Peanut Butter Frosting instructions
- Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is thick and spreadable. Beat for at least 3 minutes for it to get good and fluffy..
Finally, enjoy the meal in the recipe above. It is also possible to convey a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are wide and varied also,since that makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com