You could cook Royal Icing using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Icing
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1.5 lb of icing sugar, sifted.
- It’s 2-3 of teaspons lemon juice, strained.
- It’s 1-1.5 teaspoons of glycerine (optional).
Royal Icing instructions
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy, then gradually beat in half the icing sugar..
- Add the lemon juice and glycerine and gradually beat in the remaining icing sugar, beating thoroughly after each addition to ensure a white icing, until the icing stands in soft peaks. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth or transfer to an airtight container and leave for 1-2 hours to allow any air bubbles to come to the surface..
- You can flat-ice your cake or be creative using a palette knife. Or a combination of both! If using with marzipan underneath the icing, use leftover bits of marzipan to decorate the cake..
Finally, enjoy your food from the recipe above. You may also get a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes may vary also,since which makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com