White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing.
You possibly can have White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing
- It’s of White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 12 of Oreo Cookies.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing instructions
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..
Finally, enjoy your food belonging to the recipe above. It is also possible to acquire a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes fluctuate bride-to-be generates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com