You possibly can have Honey Mustard Salmon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Salmon
- You need of Fresh salmon fillets, skin-on.
- You need 4 oz. of cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- You need of Honey Mustard dressing of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp. of fresh dill, minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Honey Mustard Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425..
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic and dill. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat. Add salmon, flesh side down. Cook untouched for about 5 mins, flip and finish in the oven about 9-10 mins..
- After plating, spoon on honey Mustard dressing and top with tomato mixture..
Finally, enjoy the meals out of your recipe above. You can also squeeze in a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes fluctuate and since generates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com