It is easy to cook Lemon Butter Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Butter Salmon
- It’s 1 lb of Wild Caught Salmon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 TBS of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of 21 Seasoning Salute.
Lemon Butter Salmon step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients and peel the bottom skin from the salmon.
- Melt butter 🧈 in a pan on low heat.
- Add salmon 🐟 and cook it on medium heat.
- After salmon is pretty cooked, add butter, white wine, lemon juice, heavy cream, and 21 Seasoning Salute.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and serve 😋.
Finally, enjoy the meals belonging to the recipe above. Additionally put a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are different and also since generates cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com