Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce. This salmon dish is easy to make and very versatile that can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. The secret of this dish is the flavorful sauce! I enjoyed your post re pan fried salmon in creamy lemon sauce with pasta.
Add the cream and season with salt and black pepper and lemon juice. At the last minute, throw in the torn sorrel. For the fish, in a non-stick pan, heat the clarified butter and the oil. You possibly can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce
- Prepare 3-4 pieces of Salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 piece of lemon, for marinade.
- It’s 1 piece of lemon, sliced for cream sauce.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare Half of or 1 piece onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of Nestle cream or heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Looking for more pan seared salmon recipes? Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes! I have to tell you that this Lemon Cream Sauce Salmon is one recipe that we go back to again and again. How to Sear Salmon Recipe and Tutorial Video: Make crisp restaurant-quality salmon in your own kitchen!
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce step by step
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and squeeze lemon. Set aside for a while..
- Fry the salmon in any cooking oil that you desire. I used olive oil for mine..
- Once cooked, set them aside. Remove excess oil and use the same pan to make the sauce..
- Put butter on the pan, mix it with remaining olive oil. Saute onion and garlic..
- Add dry white wine. Lower the heat and add the cream. Mix well. In case sauce gets thick, just add a bit if water..
- Add the parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach and simmer for a while..
- Put back the fried salmon fillet..
- Lastly, put the lemon slices on top and side..
- It is best to squeeze the lemon on the fish before eating. Delicious!.
Golden crust, moist & flaky within. For the tarragon sauce, place the cream and fish stock into a pan and bring to a gentle simmer. Pan-Fried Salmon With Creamy Garlic SauceChef Sheilla. Creamy White Sauce For Salmon Recipes. Pan-Seared Salmon with Creamy Garlicky Ghee SaucePaleo Hacks.
Finally, enjoy the food item belonging to the recipe above. You can also find a few creations to match your taste because each tastes differ and also since which enables cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com