Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup.
It is easy to cook Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (3-4 oz.), with skin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of freshly squeezed lime.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of whole cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice vinegar (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together: chopped capers, lime juice, oil, pepper, cloves, rice vinegar (if using), and maple syrup. Place the salmon, pink side down, in the marinade and let it soak for 15 minutes..
- Put a skillet on low heat. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the center and pour the marinade around it. Cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until done..
- Serve with your choice of side. Here, we used a simple steamed rice. If desired, you can add more lime juice to taste. Enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy the food from your recipe above. You may also acquire a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are different also,since generates cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com