Salmon cakes. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon – YUMM!! It's mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are.
They're the perfect way to upgrade a simple can of salmon. Read on for more helpful tips to make your salmon patties the best they can be. Salmon cakes can be served as sandwiches or without the bread as a main course. It is possible to have Salmon cakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- You need 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked salmon.
- You need 1 of small zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 1 of egg, optional.
- It’s of Dill or parsley or both.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Scrumptious Salmon Cakes Haiku: "Close as I could get, had to make some little swaps, still they were quite good." These salmon cakes are light, healthy and a perfect holiday appetizer! Place the salmon on a sheet pan, skin side down. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Classic Salmon Cakes are so tasty, they don't even need a sauce.
Salmon cakes step by step
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated zucchini..
- Mash potatoes separately..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter and pan fry on medium heat, flipping once or twice..
If you had asked me a few years back if I like salmon patties you probably would have gotten a deer in the headlights kind of look. How to make salmon patties with cooked salmon, bread, green onion, dill, bell pepper, egg, lemon, and paprika. These easy salmon cakes make a perfect midweek meal. Salmon cakes may be a classic way to make use of leftover salmon—these are so good you will never think they're made from leftovers when you eat them. Made in muffin pans and served with sauce on the side, these little salmon patties make a fantastic light meal.
Finally, enjoy the food with the recipe above. Additionally give a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes will vary bride-to-be that cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com