Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝. Quick Turkey Spaghetti. "My family never tires of this versatile entree. We can have it once a week, and it's different each time! Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker. We had this recipe last night and just loved it. I switched the turkey to lean beef (I'm somewhat allergic to turkey) and served it over spaghetti squash with ricotta cheese. You could have Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝 using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝
- It’s 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of cans tomato sauce.
- You need of Cooked spaghetti or linguine.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese.
Spicy turkey chili is another very easy meal you can prep at the beginning of the week for lunch. Freeze the meals and then defrost in the refrigerator. You can also put it in different containers, freeze it, and then defrost it a night before in the refrigerator. Cook spaghetti in boiling water until al dente.
Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot add olive oil, just enough to coat the bottom of the pot……..
- Add to pot your ground turkey, sauté until lightly browned…..Drain any fat…..
- Next add to ground turkey your chopped onions, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Now add your chicken bouillon cube and water, continue to sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add the black pepper, crushed red pepper, chilli powder, ground cumin and oregano…….
- Next add the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce, boil and continue to stir for several minutes……
- Cover pot and cook on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally……
- Serve on top of your cooked pasta, sprinkle some shredded cheese on top and enjoy 😉!.
Reserve ¼ cup pasta cooking water. Lime Sticky Chili & Ginger Thai Pepper & Garlic Chilli Sauces Coconut Sriracha Coconut Sweet Chilli Spicy Classic Japanese Teriyaki Honey Soy Garlic Sticky Chilli Ginger Thai Spicy Satay Marion's Original Salad. 🍘🍙🍚🍜🍛🍝🍠🍢🍣🍤🍥🍡🍦🍨🍧🍩🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯🍼☕🍵🍶🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🍽🍴🍳🏺⚱. 🔇🔈🔉🔊🕨🕩🕪📢📣📯🔔🕭🔕🎼🎵🎶♩🎙🎚🎛🎤🎧🎷🎸🎹🎺🎻📻📱📲☎. Cook until the spaghetti is soft but still has a little bite. While the spaghetti is cooking, remove the seeds from the chillies and finely chop. Instant Pot spaghetti is way easier, faster, and, arguably, tastier than the version you make on the stovetop.
Finally, enjoy the food item through the recipe above. Also you can give a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes may vary and furthermore,as that cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com