It is possible to have Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil
- You need 1/8-1/4 of Kilo Pork Mince.
- Prepare 1 handful of Beans, ends removed, bite-size cut.
- It’s 1/2 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of chilli garlic oil or sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 handful of moringa leaves (optional) or substitute spinach.
- Prepare 1 dash of Knorr or Maggi seasoning or any soy seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil step by step
- Sauté in cooking oil the garlic and onions..
- Add the pork mince. Season with 2 pinches of salt and sprinkle pepper to taste. Sauté until colour changes. Add few drops of Knorr..
- Add the blanched (already half cooked) beans. Add the butter. Continue stir fying..
- Add the moringa leaves and the chilli garlic oil or sauce. Adjust according to how hot u want it. Mix and saute in well until beans are cooked. Serve and enjoy..
Finally, enjoy the meals of your recipe above. You could put a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes will vary and since which cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com