Easy chili cheese fries 🍟. American Chili Cheese Fries. featured in Fries Around the World. Ladle the chili over the fries and top with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.
This platter of fries is loaded with homemade chili and the perfect velvety sauce. Making nacho cheese is way easier than you think. No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes. It is easy to cook Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chili cheese fries 🍟
- You need of big Handful your favorite frozen fries, I use rally’s fries.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 can of spicy chili beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fritos jalepeno nacho cheese dip.
The Velveeta helps create a smooth sauce, while the cream cheese and cheddar gives it a nice tang. Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. It is also easy to make and is done in a jiffy. A complete meal all in itself.
Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 instructions
- Cook the fries then top with hot beans, cheese and fresh cool sour cream! Additional toppings would be finely diced jalepeno, shredded cheddar or fiesta cheese, pico de Gallo or finely chopped purple or green onion..
How can something that is so simple be so deliciously good!? Well, I am just happy for quick and easy recipes like this one especially when I. These easy Chili Cheese Fries are a quick and fun family dinner! Frozen shoestring french fries topped with chili and shredded cheese – perfect for a movie night at home! Growing up in Philadelphia, the BEST EVER chili cheese fries come from a place called Nifty Fifties.
Finally, enjoy thier food with the recipe above. Additionally acquire a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes may vary also,since which causes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com