Chilli idli. Learn how to make Chilli Idli, a delicious Indo Chinese recipe by Ruchi Bharani. Chilli Idli, a south Indian recipe blended with chinese gravy makes it a. Chilli idli recipe with step by step photos – spicy Indo Chinese recipe of chilli idli fry.
Chilli idli recipe is a delicious street style snack you can do with leftover idli. This spicy and crispy snack is all you need on a cold winter evening. Serve with coffee for that perfect evening snack. idli chilli is a unique recipe that you can make using leftover idlis. You can actually have Chilli idli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli idli
- It’s 12 of Idli.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Capsicum.
- It’s of Green chilli 2nos.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 2.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need of Cornflour or gramflour.
- Prepare of Mix it into water.
If you are making fresh batch of idlis, then. Chili idli replaces the traditional condiments served along with bland idlies to make the idlis spicy and Chilli idlis are as healthy as they are tasty. Idlis of course are made with a fermented rice and. Simple Indian Chilli Egg Idli (Chilli Idli, Chili Idli) Recipe: Easy to prepare chilli idli with leftover idlies.
Chilli idli instructions
- You can prepare idle newly or else it be prepared before day night (it's your choice).
- After preparing idle cut it into 4 equal parts..
- You have to cut one onion, in that 1/4 onion can cut finely chopped, other part is cut into cube shape.
- Heat 5tbps oil,once it heated added idle into oil and fry it. Until it turns into crisp and golden brown..
- Once it turns into golden brown strain oil and keep idle aside(fry all idle).
- Heat the pan add 2tps oil.once it heated add finely grated ginger and garlic it turns little golden. Add finely chopped onion cook until it's soft. Add capsicum mix well and add required amount of salt.
- Add chilli sauce, soysauce, tomato ketchup mix well until it's binding..
- After bind add cube onion and mix well(don't over cook). Coz we need bed crisp texture..
- Need to pour cornflour or gramflour into the pan..
- Add already fried idle and just mix into the sauce.u can see the idle changing color..
- Enjoy with tomato ketchup..
Chilli Idli Fry is a delicious snack prepared with plain idli and vegetables stir-fried in Indian Chinese If ever you are out of ideas to use the leftover idli from the breakfast, don't worry just make chilli idli. Chilli idli is a healthy filling snack with a bunch of vegetables thrown in, kids will love this as an Amma, used to fry the idlies coated with a little chilli and turmeric powder; but I blindly omit that part. Kaima idli / chilli idli is a delicious snack of fried idlis and capsicum. Batter fried idlis further tossed in ginger-garlic-capsicum mixture. Hot chilli, ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, dry red chillies, black pepper corns and yogurt are also frequently used in Indo.
Finally, enjoy the meal from the recipe above. You can also give a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes differ and also since who makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com