You are able to have Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish
- Prepare 1 kg of Cream Dory.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 of bok choy, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt and black pepper.
Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish step by step
- Cut the fish fillet into serving portions and season them with salt and black pepper..
- Line a steamer with parchment paper and put the fillet in there..
- Add the bok choy on top of the fish..
- Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until the fish is done..
- Mix the water, chili powder, cilantro, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and sugar on a small pan and bring it to boil..
- Arrange the fish and bok choy on serving plates and pour the chili sauce over the top. Ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy your food of your recipe above. It is also possible to squeeze in a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes vary and also since generates cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com