Coconut Chili Prawns.
You are able to have Coconut Chili Prawns using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Chili Prawns
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s of Dried Chili Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- It’s of Prawns.
Coconut Chili Prawns step by step
- Cut some onions. Add a spoon of dried Chili powder and pound them into a paste..
- Prepare some prawns by peeling off the skin and marinating with some turmeric powder and salt. After you’re done massaging the turmeric powder and salt into the prawns, add the marinated prawns into the wok of cooking oil, and mix them with the paste..
- Add fish sauce. Wait for the prawns to cook. If you see the prawns start to stiff up into a curved shape, they are pretty much cooked..
- Add coconut milk and stir the prawns with the spatula..
- Mix them up for a minute or two and you will have a delicious meal of Coconut Chili Prawns..
Finally, enjoy the food from the recipe above. You may also get a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes differ and also,since that produces cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com