You may cook Sambal Bawang (Indonesian Shallots Chili Sauce) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sambal Bawang (Indonesian Shallots Chili Sauce)
- Prepare 150 gr of shallots.
- Prepare 100 gr of Thai bird eye chili peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 125 ml of vegetable oil.
Sambal Bawang (Indonesian Shallots Chili Sauce) instructions
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Fry shallots until wilted. Remove from the heat. Drain. Set aside..
- In the same pan, fry Thai bird eye chili peppers until wilted. Remove the heat. Drain. Set aside..
- Using a mortar and pestle or a chopper, grind shallots and chili peppers to a coarse paste..
- Reheat the vegetable oil. Fry shallots and chili peppers paste. Season with salt, sugar, and mushroom bouillon. Adjust the taste. Remove from the heat..
- Let it cool and store in a glass jar. It can be keep up to 1 month in the fridge (or even longer in the freezer). Return to room temperature prior serving or reheat in a microwave..
- Serve over warm white rice, sunny side up egg, fried chicken, or other favorite dish. Yum! 😋.
Finally, enjoy thier food belonging to the recipe above. You should also give a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes vary furthermore,as that creates cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com