Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta.
You possibly can have Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. This can be the preparation you must do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta
- – It’s 250 ml of heavy cream.
- – It’s 200 g of strawberries.
- – Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- – You need 3 sheets of gelatin, red or white.
- – Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- – It’s 50 g of sugar.
- – You need 50 ml of coconut liqueur.
- – It’s 3 sheets of gelatin, white.
Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta step by step
- For the strawberry panna cotta: Wash strawberries, remove stem and cut into pieces. In a small pot pour in cream, add sugar and raspberries. Bring to boil and let simmer for 10 minutes on low heat..
- Soak three (red) gelatin sheets for 5 minutes in cold water. The red sheets are only to support the colour of the panna cotta. When you use white/colourless gelatine the panna cotta will have a blushing pink tone..
- Put the hot strawberry and cream mix in a food processor. Mix and add gelatine. Now you can – if you like – sift out the tiny cores and pour the panna cotta in a bowl or glasses. Let come to room temperature and the let set in the refrigerator for 3 hours until gelatinesed..
- For the coconut panna cotta: Soak three sheets of gelatin for 5 minutes in cold water. Heat coconut milk with sugar on medium heat and let simmer for 5 minutes. Add liqueur and gelatin..
- Let cool for 45 minutes to almost room temperature, stir from time to time so the liqueur has no chance to drop to the bottom of the pan..
- Then pour it on top of the strawberry panna cotta. And let set in the refrigerator until firm. Before serving top with cut strawberries and/or coconut flakes..
- You can, of course, also serve the panna cottas each by themselves. In this photo I combined the strawberry panna cotta with a balsamic vinegar sauce (100 ml balsamic vinegar, 100 ml red wine, 50 g sugar in a small pan, heated and reduced to one third). That's a suprisingly good combination. The coconut panna cotta is great with a raspberry sauce. :).
- For the photo on top I made a salad of straberries and mint leaves with agave syrup as a refreshing topping. Enjoy!.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to try out different seasonings, and prepare your favorite foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to keep your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Strawberry and Coconut Panna Cotta could be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you are likely to debate that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. All things considered, it could be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you reside in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fisherman’s village. Just understand that perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes in how we presume and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking that’s available about the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the overall game in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com