Chili Crabs 辣椒蟹. This Instructional video will teach you how to stir-fried chili crabs technique in a few easy steps. Heat up the oil, stir fry the garlic, ginger, onion, red Add the green & red peppers, wine and green onions. Transfer the crabs to a serving dishes, garnish with the green onions and.
Mud crabs are commonly used and are stir-fried in a semi-thick, sweet and savoury tomato-and-chilli-based sauce. Despite its name, chilli crab is not a very spicy dish. I have an equally tasty home-style chili crab recipe (my late mother's recipe) but this rendition with the eggy, sweet, sour, and spicy sauce is perfect for entertaining guests or simply when you want to have a crab feast. You possibly can have Chili Crabs 辣椒蟹 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Crabs 辣椒蟹
- Prepare 5 of Crabs.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- You need 10 pcs of Chili's (chopped).
- You need 8 tbsp of Tomota Sauce.
- You need 8 tbsp of Thai Sauce.
- You need 1 of Eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of Sugar.
- It’s 2 pcs of Lemongrass.
- It’s of Potato Starch.
The sauce pairs beautifully with Chinese mantou—steamed or fried—as the bun sops up. Notes: Crabs need to be rinsed well, cleaned, and cut into pieces. Check out this video by Sydney Fish Market on how to do it, or get your fishmonger to do it for you. I keep the creamy part inside the top shell for the extra crab flavor that it lends to the dish.
Chili Crabs 辣椒蟹 instructions
- Cleaning crabs and put aside….
- Heat up the wok with 3tbsp vegetables oil and Stir-fried garlic & chili then add in lemongrass, tomato sauce & thai sauce… also add in some water to control the thickness of the sauce..
- Add in all the crabs and covered for 3 minutes then salt & sugar add in for taste. Lastly add in the eggs stir well then potato starch to adjust the thickness of the chili sauce.. ready to be served with bread.
And what better way to enjoy it than to cook up a storm and share this treat with family and friends? Not to forget, dipping both the crab and the deep fried mantou in the sauce makes for the perfect bite, there's no doing without it! Try not to use frozen crab as the meat texture will deteriorate if it's being stored in the fridge for more than a day. Mince the garlic, onion, shallots and red chilis. Clean the crabs, cut into pieces, coat with tapioca starch.
Finally, enjoy the food item within the recipe above. You can also give a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes fluctuate bride-to-be who makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com