The fried pancake of your dreams. Fried rice is the ideal use for leftover rice, salty bacon and your favorite veg! They are like a heavenly mix of a donut and a pancake. Are you ready for a crazy good recipe?
Fried thin pancakes stuffed on a white background. Girl serving fried chicken wings on plate, slow motion video. Then you'd better get the pan right. You may cook The fried pancake of your dreams using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The fried pancake of your dreams
- You need 1 of chives pancake (recipe: Perfect Pancake).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Cucumber pickles for garnish.
- You need of For Filling.
- It’s 50 g of cold cut meat (of your choice).
- You need 50 g of curd.
- Prepare Half of sweet red pepper.
- Prepare of Little salt.
- You need of Little oil for frying.
- Prepare of For frying.
- Prepare of Generous amount of oil.
We round-up the best pans on the market for Shrove Tuesday and beyond. Make delicious, fluffy pancakes from scratch. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. But while pancakes may seem like the perfect a.m. staple, it's surprisingly easy to muck them up.
The fried pancake of your dreams instructions
- Firstly you need one of my Perfect Pancakes. Make the filling for it. On little oil fry the cold cut meat, which you already cut in small pieces, and also fry the sweet red pepper.
- Mix them with the curd and all little salt if needed.
- Fill the pancake carefully, put filling in a square shape, in the middle of pancake only. First fold the left and right side inside. Then fold from top and bottom..
- Cover the pancake carefully in flour, best way is to let the pancake be in a box and slowly pour flour on one side, then flip it carefully. Repeat with beaten salted egg. Also repeat with breadcrumbs.
- Now comes the deep freezer of your fridge. Freeze the pancake for around 4 hours. This is important, otherwise it will open up while frying and lose its pretty shape..
- Lastly, fry in generous amount of hot oil, flipping it gently several times during the process to fry both sides. This will ensure that the filling will be heated up too. Serve with sweet pickled cucumbers..
- I used the other half of the sweet red pepper like this: i cut it into slices, put them in a pan with little hot oil, and i devided one beaten and gently salted egg between them. Plus i added one fresh basil leaf in the middle of each..
Leave them on the pan too long or use the wrong In reality, starting from scratch—literally—is the real key to cooking the spongey pancake of your dreams. Get the fluffy, golden pancakes of your dreams with these breakfast cooking tips. But let's face it: They rarely come out looking like the perfectly golden, fluffy, syrup-slathered short stack of your dreams. But we're here to change that—by pointing out everything you've been doing wrong and. What kind of pancake batter do you want to use?
Finally, enjoy the produce on the recipe above. Additionally you can find a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are very different and furthermore,as that creates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com