Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta. Hey Foodies, Welcome to Desi Bites. Your place to learn quick recipes. Gulab Jamun and Panna Cotta, This dish is a fusion of Indian sweet and English style.
Similar Recipes, Vanilla Panna Cotta with Chocolate Sauce Layered Cherry Panna Cotta. This pudding is melt in mouth and the fresh strawberry sauce goes really well with it. Next Post: Carrot Stuffed Paratha Recipe / Gajar Ka Paratha Recipe ». You can have Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is the preparing you must do cooking it.
Ingredients for Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta
- – It’s 6 of gulab jamun (leftover).
- – It’s 1 cup of hung curd.
- – It’s 2 tablespoons of powder sugar.
- – You need 11/2 teaspoon of agar agar.
- – You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- – Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- – Prepare 2 tablespoons of strawberry crush.
- – You need 1/2 teaspoon of rose water.
Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion. It's made without gelatin and suitable for vegetarians. Once the panna cotta is set, start making the rose strawberry sauce. To a pan add fresh strawberries, rose syrup [I used Rooh Afza] and water.
Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta instructions
- In a bowl add 4 tablespoons of hot water and agar agar. Mix it well, keep aside for 5 minutes..
- In a big bowl, add yogurt and whisk it add powder sugar, as sure it will completely lump free..
- Add cardamom powder, rose water and whisk well. Now add the fresh cream and again whisk. Divide the lassi in two parts..
- Take a mould and set a gulab jamun in the center of the mould and pour lassi very gently. Cover it 1/3 of the mould..
- Keep refrigerator for 1 hours to set..
- Now remaining part of the lassi to add strawberry puree and mix well. Then again keep the refrigerator for set 2 hours..
- After that very gently de – mould it. Enjoy the Classic dessert to the little fusion Gulab Jamun Stuff Lassi Panna Cotta..
Paneer is easily available ingredient so thought to give this easy sweet a try and And here is my easy version of gulab jamun – yes. Homemade panna cotta is one indulgence that fits the bill. And what better topping than the classic combination of fresh strawberries and. Elegant, and refreshing strawberry panna cotta, perfect for summer days. I've been wanting to make panna cotta for a long time but every time other recipes took it's place.
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, in order to prepare your favorite foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to maintain your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Gulab jamun stuffed strawberry lassi panna cotta may well be more interesting if you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No you are likely to believe eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. All things considered, it might be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood if you reside inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fisher’s village. Just remember perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in terms we think and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that is available around the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the sport in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com