Savory Kamut Sourdough Pancake.
You may cook Savory Kamut Sourdough Pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Kamut Sourdough Pancake
- It’s 1 cup of old sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh milled kamut flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of filtered water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of tumeric power, optional.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil for non stick pan.
Savory Kamut Sourdough Pancake instructions
- Mix discarded sourdough starter with 1/3 cup of kamut flour, add a bit of water to reach pancake consistance..
- Set it in a warm place to allow it to ferment for about 4 hours..
- Warm up a nonstick pan or crepe maker. Add two tsp olive oil and pour the bubbling batter onto the pan spread them evenly and cook on both sides until done. 1~2 minutes each side depends on the heat of your pan. Slice and serve hot. In the same pan, sear apple rinds to balance savory pancake. Great for breakfast or light dinner..
Finally, enjoy the foodstuff of your recipe above. You should also give a few creations to match your taste because each tastes differ and because brings about cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com