Pancakes and bacon with vanilla syrup.
You are able to have Pancakes and bacon with vanilla syrup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pancakes and bacon with vanilla syrup
- It’s of Pancakes:.
- Prepare 2 cups of self rising flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk give or take.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s of Syrup:.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need of Vanilla.
Pancakes and bacon with vanilla syrup step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 for the bacon. I cook 1 lb on 350 for about 20-30 minutes. I like it crispy..
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar water and vanilla. On medium heat, cook the mixture just until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let sit until time to eat..
- Next, mix all your pancake batter ingredients and blend well. Let sit until your bacon is about 10 minutes from done..
- On medium heat, add a little oil or butter to a skillet. I like olive oil. With a 1/2 cup measuring cup sprayed inside and out with cooking spray, put batter into hot oil and let it cook til bubbles form on top and the edges look dry. Flip and cook through..
Finally, enjoy thier food with the recipe above. You should also get a few creations to match your taste because each tastes fluctuate wedding ceremony which causes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com