Easy Banana Bread recipe is one that I've made about a million times! Learn the trick to how to make banana bread moist and delicious. With very few ingredients and only a few minutes of prep, this simple banana bread is the perfect way to enjoy your ripe bananas! You can actually have easy banana bread recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy banana bread recipe
- Prepare 3 each of bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder or baking soda.
Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and spices. Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown To make gluten-free banana bread, substitute gluten-free flour, widely available in grocery stores, into any recipe.
easy banana bread recipe step by step
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and pour in a 8×9 baking dish or whatever works best for you.
- and bake it for 60 minutes until done or test with a toothpick.
- I hope you enjoy this recipe 🙂 . I loved it.
This easy banana bread is also incredibly moist. Banana bread falls into the "quick bread" category of baked goods, so it should be quick and easy. No need to use butter—you can reserve it for cake. Oil actually emulsifies the ingredients making very moist banana bread. I don't want to confuse you with many recipes, but although this banana bread recipe holds a special place in my heart, this easy version is my.
Finally, enjoy the food item in the recipe above. Additionally add a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes fluctuate and furthermore,as generates cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com